In its 32st year, Your Pages Competition is a National competition which is organized by Children’s World every year to make the Children’s Day special November issue. The first Your Pages Competition was conducted in 1989. The prizewinning entries are published in the November issue of the magazine.
Kindly refer to Children’s World magazine.
- The Competition is open to SUBSCRIBERS ONLY in the age-group 5-16 years.
- Per subscription not more than tWO written entries and TWO paintings must be sent by the participant/s. Schools, if they have subscription, may send maximum FIVE written entries and FIVE paintings per subscription.
- Entries must only be sent by post. Entries submitted via Internet shall not be considered.
- Every entry must be accompanied by a recent passport-size photograph of the participant.
- Every written entry and painting must carry the Declaration Form (given below) duly filled. Entries without this Declaration Form will be considered invalid. In case of multiple entries, a Photostat of the Declaration Form may be used.
- The word limit of the written entry should not exceed 750 words. Each entry should indicate the number of words it carries.
- The last date for receipt of entries is July 31, 2021.
For Entry Form CLICK HERE